Buy on Amazon
- If you've ever played the arcade classic, SUPER DODGE BALL, you're already familiar with the ferocious style that this update brings to the table.
- Choose from nine skilled teams, customize your squad, and then take your new unit into competition against the world's elite Dodge Ball forces.
- There are 13 different teams to defeat, and you'll have to employ a different skill set against each and every one.
- With infinitely better graphics than its source material, this update on the much loved, coin-operated contest gives you a list of more than 50 Super Throws to use to your advantage.
- With Dodge Ball (the actual sport) outlawed in virtually all school districts in the U.S., this is about as close as you can get to the real thing.
As the most malicious playground game ever (well, next to the social anxiety of musical chairs), dodge ball gets its proper, playful venue on the Game Boy Advance with Super Dodge Ball Advance. The game, based on the NES classic, takes place in the not-so-distant future when the sport of preteens has become the sport of kings and national pride hangs on the home team's ability to triumph in the number-one worldwide sport. Gamers choose a national team and compete against eight other countries in tournament-style bouts. You can knock the competition woozy with all sorts of different moves (that slam-a-jam jump-throw is our favorite), customize your team by defining the attributes of your players, and play head-to-head against a friend's Game Boy Advance with the separately sold communication cable.
|Amazon Sales Rank||30,135|
|Main Category||Video Game|
|Manufacturer Part Number||43218-3808|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 1.1 x 0.3 Weight: 10.0 Hundredths Pounds|
|Package Dimensions||2.2 x 1.1 x 0.3 Weight: 10.0 Hundredths Pounds|