Ryobi P1832 18V One+ Handheld Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Kit (6 Piece Bundle, 1x P277 Drill/Driver, 1x P235 Impact Driver, 1x P118 Dual Chemistry Charger, 2x P102 18V Batteries, 1x Tool Bag)
Part Number: P1832
Buy on Amazon
- P277 DRILL DRIVER: 24 setting clutch and dual speed gearbox gives you control over your drilling power while the keyless chuck makes for easy bit replacement to let you get to your jobs faster.
- P235 IMPACT DRIVER: With its gearbox housed in cast aluminum, this driver has 1600 in-lbs of torque coupled with a belt clip for easy access and a 1/4 inch quick connect coupler for easy bit changes.
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: These two included batteries can work with any Ryobi tools in the One+ system. These 18 volt batteries live long for any job, from drilling and driving to strimming and sanding, and the P118 charger can handle any Ryobi battery, whether it is lithium ion or NiCad.
- EASY GRIP: The drill and impact driver feature notched rubber molding on their pistol grips for increased stability so you can get your job done in any almost condition.
- BIT STORAGE: Both the drill and impact driver have magnetic bit holders at the base, helping you stay organized so you can focus on your work.
The Ryobi P1832, is perfect for the DIYer, the homeowner, the contractor, and the tool enthusiast looking to add to their collection. This is a 6-in-one bundle that includes a drill/driver (P277), an impact driver (P235), two lithium ion batteries (P102), a charger (P118), and a lime green Ryobi tool bag. With all of these pieces together, you can perform a variety of tasks around the house from driving fasteners to boring holes. Keep your batteries in tip top shape with the lithium ion battery charger that works with all Ryobi batteries, either One+ lithium ions or those from the older blue series. The charger?s online fuel gauge lets you know how much your batteries have charged. The batteries themselves are compatible with anything from the Ryobi One+ system, on top of being backwards compatible with the older blue series of Ryobi tools. All of these tools can be stored together in the Ryobi lime green tote bag, which can double as a lunch pail in a pinch giving you maximum versatility on the jobsite. Reach your DIY potential with Ryobi
|Amazon Sales Rank||10,081|
|Main Category||Tools & Home Improvement|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P1832|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Dimensions||11.02 x 7.87 x 984.0 Weight: 11.0 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.6 x 10.0 x 800.0 Weight: 10.65 pounds|