Kidde 21010045 C3010 Worry-Free Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 10 Year Sealed Battery
Part Number: 21010045
Buy on Amazon
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery - Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Self Activation - Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- LED - Green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. Red LED when a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 2 patterns once a minute there after. Amber LED flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- Event Memory - Red LED flashes every 60 seconds to alert that a high level of carbon monoxide has been detected within the last 14 days.
The Kidde C3010 is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm that uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The C3010 alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. A screwdriver can be used to deactivate the unit, stopping the end-of-life chirp and making it safe for disposal. The inside cover of the mounting bracket features a quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. The C3010 is easy to install and is suitable for all living areas. Ten-year life and limited warranty.
Kidde Worry-Free Non-Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Kidde Worry-Free carbon monoxide (CO) alarms offer 10 years of continuous detection from the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America ? carbon monoxide. The UL-listed alarms are the first and only models to contain a 10-year sensor as well as a sealed-in lithium battery proven to power the alarm for a decade. These two state-of-the-art technologies combine to create a premier level of protection. Homeowners have peace of mind knowing their CO alarm is always on, and they never have to be hassled by low-battery chirps or battery replacement. Until now, a CO sensor operated for five to seven years, based on the manufacturer. The Worry-Free alarms last nearly twice as long as the average model.
Long-Life Sealed Lithium Battery: Why It?s Needed
Each year, fire departments respond to an average of 72,000 CO poisoning incidents, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Known as the ?silent killer,? carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. The only safe way to detect it is with a working CO alarm. Industry surveys find approximately half of U.S. homes have a carbon monoxide alarm installed, most of those are battery-operated. A recent survey conducted on behalf of Kidde, found homeowners? number one fire safety complaint is a low battery chirp.
Worry Free Benefits
The C3010 carbon monoxide detection unit provides one decade of protection; the sealed lithium batter provides 10 years of continuous power. It is also both maintenance-free and hassle-free; never replace a battery during the alarm?s operating life and no need to worry about the batteries being removed. Additionally, this Worry Free unit is the longest sensor life available and is proven effective for ten years with quick and easy installation by simply sliding the alarm onto the mounted bracket which activates it automatically.
What's in the box
One single Kidde Worry-Free Non-Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm. A ten-year limited warranty.
- UL Listed ? tested by an independent nonprofit testing agency to ensure it meets the US standard
- 85 decibel alarm ? loud enough to wake the average sleeping adult
- Nighthawk electro-chemical sensor, which is proven to be the world?s most accurate based on claims by major manufacturers
- Test-Reset Button tests the alarm circuitry and horn, resets memory after alarm has sounded
- End-of-life signal chirps every 30-45 seconds when alarm needs to be replaced ? approximately 10 years after power
- Deactivation switch disables the alarm and makes the batteries safe for disposal once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year life
- Tamper resistant feature prohibits a disabled alarm from being placed back onto the mounting bracket
- 10-Year Limited Warranty lasts the life of the alarm
|Amazon Sales Rank||5,803|
|Main Category||Tools & Home Improvement|
|Manufacturer Part Number||21010045|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Warranty||10 year limited warranty|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 1.5 x 275.0 Weight: 1.84 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.77 x 7.76 x 610.0 Weight: 1.86 pounds|