All Linux GamesFound 48 product(s).
Sale Price: $10.99
- Biggest revamp in Civilization's history improves everything from graphics to artificial intelligence, with a game that's easier to play than ever
- Major interface changes make a more believable game world and easier game to navigate, with hex-based movement and naturally growing city borders
- All-new battle system makes combat quicker and more tactical than ever before. Cities can now attack units directly and weight of numbers is no longer guarantee of victory
Sale Price: $219.95
- Non-contact MaRS Sensor with Resolution of 0.01 Degrees
- 12 Ball Bearings
- Reversible Cam (Detente or No Detente)
- Steel Construction with Aluminum Heel Pads
- Rubber Feet for Strong Surface Grip
Sale Price: $39.99
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Sale Price: $11.95
- The dungeon manager you've been waiting for: Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and evil-Est dungeon sim yet, topped off with a fully reworked over world RTS mode.
- Under new management: Command the united forces of evil under the guidance of new character Thalya and lead them to victory.
- Extensive single player campaign with 20 missions and more than 20 hours of playtime, randomly generated levels, a brand new co-op mode for two players
- Speak no evil: The fan-favorite Dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
Sale Price: $6.00
5: Retroism Classics Digital Download Card Pack - Multiple (Windows, Mac and Linux): select platform(s)
- 6 Classic PC games from the mind of Sid Meier: Sid Meier's Pirates! and Pirates! Gold (PC/Mac), Sid Meier's Colonization (PC), Sid Meier's Covert Action (PC/Mac), Sword of the Samurai (PC/Mac), Silent Service (PC/Mac), Silent Service II (PC/Mac)
- 6 Collectable Steam Key game cards featuring the games' original box art
- All games are redeemable on Steam. Broadband internet connection and a Steam account are required to download and play.
Sale Price: $93.00
6: Ultra HD Video Game Console Built-in 4000 Games 64 bit HDMI TV Output Retro Family TV Game Player For PS1/CPS/GBC/SMS
- Built-in 4000 Games:800 games in the Hardrive.3000 Games in 32TF
- 4K HDTV:HDMI output port connected to a TV , enjoy more time with your family.
- Support：PS1+Arcade Game(CPS1/CPS2/NeoGeo)
- Support：GBA+SFC+SEGA+NES+GBC+GB+GG+SMS Games Series
- SAVE GAME：During the game press: "START" + "SELECT", the game will be paused
Sale Price: $31.08
- Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience
- Discover the new region of the Dead Fire
- Build your party and customize your companions
- Captain your ship across the seas
Sale Price: $19.99
- Will add the Polish Empire as a new civilization
- New World Congress diplomacy mechanic
- Also includes eight new wonders, new trade systems, two new scenarios, and new paths to a Cultural victory
- Must have original Civilization V game to play
Sale Price: $3.95
- New Soldier Abilities: Research a new alien technology to advance the capabilities of your operatives: Gene Mods: Construct the Genetics Lab to physically enhance your operatives' abilities including augmentations to the chest, brain, eyes, skin, and legs
- New Weapons and Equipment: Give your operatives an extra tactical edge with new projects from your engineering team and the Foundry
- New Enemy Threats: Adopt new tactics to counter the threats from two new alien types and a deadly new organization known as EXALT
- New Strategic Resource: A valuable new alien resource, known as Meld, has been discovered. Secure it on the battlefield and use it carefully back at base to unlock new research and upgrades
- New Tactical Challenges and Maps: Cloak-and-dagger and intelligence operations provide new tactical challenges on over 40 new battlefields
- New Multiplayer maps, units, and abilities: Create your custom squad from a wider array of options and dominate your opponent in intense, one-on-one, turn-based matches
Sale Price: $49.99
- Football Manager 2014 PC & Mac. *English game play, on disc manual included English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish* Printed manual in French. Includes ONE user activation code. BRAND NEW Factory Sealed DVD Box by Sega UK for worldwide use. Ship daily via USPS 1ST CLASS(4 - 7 Business days)w/FREE delivery confirmation & Shipment Notification. Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7/8. MAC OS X 10.6.8. PEGI: 3. System Requirements: OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon, Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel GMA X3100, 128MB VRAM, Direct X 9.0c compliant Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD. For Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8 Processor: Intel Core, 1.8GHz+. Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA X3100, 128MB VRAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant. Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Linux Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon, 1.8GHz+. Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro, Intel HD 3000/4000, 128MB VRAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD. Earlier cards or laptop chipsets may only display the match in 2D and are not supported. Online play requires broadband connection. Note: Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance. Requires Internet Connection and free STEAM account to activate. NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see steampowered agreement from their web site to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy. Please check software compatibility before purchased. NO OPENED BOX RETURN(Please read Amazon Software/Video game's return policy)
- The best-selling, incredibly realistic football management drives on with over 1,000 improvements and enhancements in Football Manager 2014. The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. On the pitch, redesigned tactics management makes the player roles and team strategies even more prominent. Improvements to rival managers' AI allow them to adapt their tactics more readily over time.
- FM 2014 features a revamped transfer module where opposing clubs and managers adopt a more realistic approach when making or responding to transfer offers. In addition, a number of new 'real world' transfer clauses have been added, such as the facility to loan a player back to the club he's just been bought from and the option to offer a combination of cash and loan players, as well as new contract clauses such as a sub bench appearance fee. On top of this, the old 'turn-based' system of transfer negotiations can now be done two ways, the tried and tested system and a new 'live' system, similar to that used in FM's contract negotiations.
- The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. Major changes have also been made to FM 2014's user interface. Key areas have been redesigned - including the training overview page, the transfer centre and the news homepage - while widespread changes have been made across the game's user interface. The language employed throughout the game has also enjoyed a major overhaul and now corresponds more closely to the language of real world football.
Sale Price: $25.99
- TACTICAL REAL-TIME BATTLES: In the battles your few heroes will often fight against hundreds of enemies simultaneously. "Helm's Deep" sends its regards!
- COMPELLING STORY: Turgidly the dwarf grew up around humans. His knowledge about dwarves is limited to what he read in books. His epic journey through "Girdle Gard" forms the story of the game.
- CROWD COMBAT: If a dwarf lands a mighty blow with a heavy war hammer, struck orcs are thrown back, and some of them might even be pushed into an abyss!
- DISCOVER THE WORLD: Trigger different events, for example side quests, dialogs with NPCs, or dialogs between party members.
- EXPLORE THE WORLD MAP: It's up to you whether you want to avoid roaming orc armies or confront them as soon as possible. Of course, an early confrontation also means a more difficult fight.
Sale Price: $1.25
- Over 40 hair-raising situations from which to escape!
- Puzzles, hidden objects, mini-games and more?
- Richer, deeper game-play
- Excellent storyline. Over 100's of levels! Never the same game twice!
- For Windows Windows 2000, XP, Vista & Mac OS X
- Puzzles, hidden objects, mini-games and more...
- Excellent storyline
- Over 100's of levels - never the same game twice!
Sale Price: $5.00
- Developed with The History Channel
- Play through the eyes of an American GI
- Authentic WWII missions and weapons
- Cinematic war experience
- Play online as an American or Japanese soldier
Sale Price: $4.88
- You can jump right into the game show action, with the original Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- It features over 700 tough trivia questions, which you can answer with help from your lifelines
- Try Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? 2nd Edition, for even more game-show excitement -- just like the show, from the fastest-finger competition, to Regis' wisecracks
- The sports fan can test their knowledge by getting into the Hot Seat with Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Sports Edition
Sale Price: $1.10
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadow run style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Real consequences! If you lose team-members on a mission, they stay dead. If you don't pick up a mission in time, someone else will have done the job. Are you tough enough to survive the streets?
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take your friend's characters with you into a mission even when they are not online.
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
19: Monopoly 3 - PC
- Choose from 10 major city game boards or the classic Monopoly version
- Advanced 3D graphics, animated tokens & computer game voices
- Play against others with 6-person multiplayer over the Internet
- Compatible with XP
- Includes special board game token
Sale Price: $39.95
- Help Barbie recover four ancient treasures as you run, swing, jump, and climb across mysterous obstacles
- Explore Tibet, Egypt and the African jungles in four challengers
- Collect power-ups and gain special powers to help Barbie overcome dangers and pitfalls
- Race against your friends to unlock the secrets of the Mystic Mirror
- Action & adventure with Barbie for girls age 6 or older