McGraw-Hill Education Conquering ACT Math and Science, Fourth Edition
Buy on Amazon
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the Math and Science portions of the ACT
If you’re one of the more than 1.9 million high school students who take the ACT every year and want to boost your Math and Science score, than this is the ideal study resource for you! McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering Math and Science, Fourth Edition is the most complete, in-depth review guide available for all of the math and science topics tested on the ACT. The authors are the founders of Advantage Education, Inc.—one of America’s most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes. They have prepared thousands of students over the course of 20+ years, resulting in strategies that work and are field tested.
Score-raising features include:
• 5-full-length practice ACT Math tests with complete explanations
• 4-full-length practice ACT Science tests with complete explanations
• Strategies to help you answer the challenging multiple-choice questions
• Scoring table for each practice test
• Companion website with additional ACT practice tests and test information
|Amazon Sales Rank||5,694,368|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|