Goetland Brass Metal Can Tap 1/2" for AC Refrigerant R134A Air Conditioning Accessories
Part Number: MGK0006
Buy on Amazon
- Heavy duty brass to last under extreme conditions
- For R134A. You may need to buy an another adapter
- Used to the R134a Freon Can
- 1/2" x 16 ACME Outlet Thread fitting for American and European models
- Please read "How to use" in Description
Product Size: 2.8*1.4*0.8"
Outlet Thread Size: 1/2"x16 ACME fitting
How to use
1. Open valve stem to raise piercing pin.
2. Thread valve onto top of can in clockwise direction.
3. Make appropriate connection of manifold hose to dispensing valve and air conditioning service ports.
4. When ready to charge air conditioning system depress piercing pin, then back off to open valve.
5. Turn handle down to close off valve.
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MGK0006|