Hacker Basic Security: Learning effective methods of security and how to manage the cyber risks. Awareness program with attack and defense strategy tools. Art of exploitation in hacking.
Buy on Amazon
Do you wish to learn some tools of basic security?
Do you want to find out how to protect yourself and your data from online attacks?
Hacking has never been more important than now!
Keep reading if you want to learn more…
In our daily life we are constantly connected, using our computer or phones in order to access and share information online. While these various connections help improve our online life, they also pose a cause for concern on what they are sharing and that’s why it’s important to understand what cybersecurity mean. Knowledge is power!
The book “Hacker Basic Security” contains various simple and straightforward strategies to protect your devices both at work and at home and to improve your understanding of security online and fundamental concepts of cybersecurity.
The book extensively explores various topics including:
· The fundamentals and importance of cybersecurity
· The various types of cybersecurity with threats and attacks
· Cybersecurity basics: Protect your computer network against virus and malware
· Breaches in cybersecurity
· The types and ways of preventing data security breaches
· Malware – Attacks, types, and analysis
· Computer virus and prevention techniques
· Basic concepts of cryptography
· The assumptions of hackers/attackers
· The benefits, drawbacks, and future of cryptography
· An extensive topic on virtual private networks
And there’s so much more to learn!
“Hacker Basic Security” provides an insight into everything concerning cybersecurity even if you have no technical knowledge about it.
Hacking is real, and what better way to protect yourself than being pro-active and arming yourself with the knowledge on how it works and what you can do against it.
Get yourself furnish with the significance of having a cybersecurity plan with practical guidance to deal and manage threats such as insider threat, data breaches, malware, virus, ransomware, denial-of-service, and worms.
You can change the narrative with this book and that begins with you downloading this book and opening yourself up to a whole new world of possibilities!
Scroll to the top and select the "BUY" button to start enjoying this amazing deal instantly.
|Amazon Sales Rank||76,091|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|