Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork: Exam MS-300 Guide: Expert practices, tests, and tips to crack the MS-300 exam in the first attempt
Buy on Amazon
An expert guide to crack the Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate certification with insightful practices and hands-on explanation
- Up-to-date coverage on MS-300 exam objectives to help you get fully equipped to pass in the first time
- Understand the collaborative features of SharePoint, both on-premises and as part of Office 365 service
- Filled with practice questions related to business use cases for SharePoint server and Online
Microsoft MS-300 exam demonstrates that administrators have a firm grasp of the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy, configure, and manage SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server, SharePoint Hybrid, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
This book offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the MS-300 so you can take them with confidence, fully equipped to pass the first time. Written in a clear, succinct way with self-assessment questions, exam tips and mock exams with detailed answer explanations, this book covers the configuration of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams, as well as deployment and configuration of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Hybrid.
You’ll learn how to configure and plan for using SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, as well as Microsoft Teams. In addition, you’ll learn the fundamentals of deploying SharePoint Server and configuring SharePoint Hybrid features such as hybrid taxonomy and cloud hybrid search and explore new features such as Microsoft Flow.
By the end of this book, you'll have covered everything you need to pass the MS-300 certification exams and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide.
What you will learn
- Understand all the Microsoft services and features that make up the collaborative experience in Office 365
- Configure cloud services for your environment and extend the capabilities of your infrastructure
- Understand site architecture, Site settings, and hub settings in SharePoint Online
- Explore business connectivity services for view and access options in SharePoint Online
- Configure Yammer to integrate with Office 365 groups, SharePoint, and Teams
- Deploy SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams successfully, including bots and connectors
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for SharePoint developers, administrators, and any individual who wants to explore Microsoft's teamwork solution platforms and pass the certification exam to boost their career as Microsoft Teamwork Administration Associates. Anyone who has cleared Microsoft's entry-level admin certification and wants to progress to intermediate certifications will be benefited from the book.
|Amazon Sales Rank||280,054|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|