04861661AA Electronic Throttle Body Assembly with IAC TPS Compatible with Jeep Wrangler 3.8L Jeep Grand Cherokee Commander Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L Replace # 04861661AA, 04861661AB
Part Number: 04861661AA, 04861661AB
Buy on Amazon
- ?Replacement Electronic Throttle Body?It solves internal electronic sensor failure and excessive wear and tear, redesigned electronic board features a new hall effect sensor for increased reliability and a longer service life
- ?Premium Quality & Easy installation?Manufactured from quality materials, each piece features an OEM Fit, Quality, and Finish with improved plastic molding. Guaranteed Exact Fit for PLUG & PLAY. Manufactured from quality materials, 100% tested before shipping
- ? Reference Part Number ? 04861661AA, 4861661AA, 4861661AB
- ?Fitment/Compatibility?Compatible with Chrysler Pacifica 3.8L V6 2007-2008, Dodge Dakota 3.7L V6 2007-2010, Dodge Durango 3.7L V6 2008-2009 , Dodge NITRO 3.7L V6 2007-2011 , Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L V6 2007-2010, Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 2007-2010, Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 2007-2010, Jeep Liberty 3.7L V6 2007-2012, Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 2007
- ?LIFETIME WARRANTY?Order this Throttle Body from Yikesai, we offer LIFETIME WARRANTY, true worry-free shopping experience. Any question, feel free to contact us
After throttle body replacement or cleaning, the vehicle may need an idle relearn procedure. Please refer to the latest instructions provided by the factory vehicle service manual or technical service.
- Remove the air cleaner and duct hose with a screwdriver.
- Disconnect the electrical connector on the MAF by pulling out the plug. Disconnect the intake air temperature sensor in the air duct.
- Disconnect the idle air control on the side of the throttle body by pulling the electrical connector.
- Disconnect the throttle position sensor opposite the throttle cable levers.
- Disconnect the throttle cables by turning the throttle lever on the throttle body all the way open by hand and removing the now slackened cables from the throttle lever.
- Remove the heated water hoses from the bottom of the throttle body if there are any.
- Use a needle nose pliers to remove the clamps by squeezing the clamps and pulling them off.
- Remove the bolts running through the throttle body and into the intake manifold.
- Use ¼-inch drive socket and ratchet, lift the throttle body off the intake manifold.
- Protect the metal gasket that is in between the throttle body and intake. This gasket must be reused.
- Install the new throttle body in reverse order
- 2007-2012 Jeep Liberty 3.7L V6
- 2007-2010 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro 3.7L V6
- 2007 -2010 Dodge Dakota 3.7L V6
- 2007-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6
- 2007-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L V6
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6
- 2008-2009 Dodge Durango 3.7L V6
- 2011 Ram Dakota 3.7L V6
|Amazon Sales Rank||442,291|
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||04861661AA, 04861661AB|
|Part Number||04861661AA, 04861661AB|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Package Dimensions||1.97 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches. Weight: 0.44 pounds|