Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Sets, .010 - .046 (3 Pack)
Part Number: 3221
Buy on Amazon
- 3 individual sets enclosed in a single, flow-wrap package
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Electric Strings are our top selling set, and are favored by many musicians around the globe. Regular Slinky strings are played by Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Steve Vai and legions of guitar players worldwide. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Regular Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046?. Three individually wrapped sets in one flowwrapped pack. Part number 3221.
|Amazon Sales Rank||20|
|Publisher||Ernie Ball Music Man|
|Studio||Ernie Ball Music Man|
|Manufacturer||Ernie Ball Music Man|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3221|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Warranty||Please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 1.0 x 5.5 inches. 0.2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||5.2 x 4.6 x 1.2 inches. 0.2 pounds|