Coliro Artist Mica Pearlcolor Watercolor Paint, M1200-110 (1.2" Refill) by Finetec GmbH
Part Number: M1200-110
Buy on Amazon
- Coliro Finetec Pearl Colors are opaque and can be dissolved with water and a brush. They can be mixed among each other.
- Can be dissolved with water and applied with a brush.
- Ideal for creating special effects and highlighting.
- Can be blended.
- Colors adhere to all absorbent surfaces such as paper wood gypsum etc. 1.2" diameter pan refill in Bronze
* Made of mica, a natural product that offers a wide variety of metallic shades from gold and silver to iridescent, pearl shining colors. * Can be dissolved with water and applied with a brush. * Ideal for creating special effects and highlighting. * Can be blended. * Colors adhere to all absorbent surfaces such as paper, wood, gypsum, etc. * It is Colrio FINETEC Bronze or Colrio FINETEC Bronze watercolor paint. This is 1 Bronze refill for the highly popular M1200-B 12 pearl colors big set. Coliro FINETEC Pearl Colors are light-fast and pigment-rich, handmade in Germany, made of Mica-Pigments, free of animal ingredients, and ASTM-4236 certified and CE-conform FINETEC Pearl Colors are made entirely of Mica-Pigments and Gum Arabic, they are completely free of animal ingredients. We don't use any filler materials like e.g. gypsum - this allows the pigments to shine in their full brilliance. Pearl Colors are opaque colors, for perfect results we recommend putting a few drops of water on the color and letting it sit for a few minutes before using.
|Amazon Sales Rank||1,130,023|
|Main Category||Office Product|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M1200-110|
|Dimensions||. Weight: 0.01 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||4.0 x 2.5 x 0.25 inches. Weight: 0.01 pounds|