Living the golden life: A Proven Unique Approach to Mental Health and Behavior at the Spiritual level, 20 Life Lessons Learned From Tao and Chinese Wisdom: Ultimate guide for deeper and better life.
Buy on Amazon
In Living the golden life, you will be taken on a profound journey into the essence of existence, revealing secrets learned from our Chinese ancestors that will transform your life forever.
Far from offering simple theoretical lessons, Living the golden life will gently go on to show you how to adopt this inspiring wisdom in your practical, everyday life with simple “to cultivate” and “to avoid” advices in every lesson learned which will be ended by a quote “to meditate” taken from a known Tao sage like Confucius the philosopher of the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history, Lao Tzu author of the popular Tao Te Ching and founder of philosophical Taoism and the influential Chinese philosopher Chuang Tzu...
Living the golden life is not about how to make money, lose weight, seduce the opposite sex or even any religious influences, It’s more than all the material things that we are focusing on these days. This book aims to offer you a uniquely inspiring and spiritual view of this life to reach a personal success and satisfaction.
By the time you finish reading this book, you should have a better and more exciting vision of yourself and your life. You’ll be guided to all what you need to know on how to live the best version of your life.
- 20 lessons inspired by Tao and Chinese wisdom.
- Beautiful Chinese calligraphy and illustrations.
- You can read a page each morning and try to apply in the day the suggestions that appear in “to cultivate” and “to avoid” parts of each leasson.
- You can focus each week on a particular lesson and trying to put it into practice.
- You can open this book at random in moments of doubt or discouragement. The sentences to ponder on and the suggestions on the attitudes to adopt will surely inspire you to get out of this crisis.
BONUS! At the end of the 20 lessons, there’s an approved Five Elements test for you, to know more of your power, weakness and advices to improve yourself. Do you have "the strength of wood", "the joy of fire", "the stability of earth", "the determination of metal" or "the calm of water"? Which Personality Patterns do you fit in more? To know that, ENJOY reading this book and take the end test!
|Amazon Sales Rank||1,445,488|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|