Hacking for Beginners: A step by step guide to learn the concept of Ethical Hacking. How to use the essential command line, Penetration testing and basic security
Buy on Amazon
Do you find the art of computer hacking interesting to you?
Do you want to become a hacker?
Are you ready to get the real business of becoming an expert hacker?
Well, you now have what you need to kick-start your journey of a stellar hacking career.
This book, “Hacking for Beginners,” guides you in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step procedure that’s ideal for a beginner who is intent on acquiring basic hacking skills.
The book covers the following topics:
- The essentials of hacking.
- The role of programming and the various programming languages that play a crucial role in hacking have been appreciably examined, particularly Python.
- The important penetration testing has been covered.
- Specific hacking techniques have been introduced and adequately elaborated for learners to try out their hacking moves.
- Protection of oneself while undertaking a hacking routine has also been given significant consideration.
The book is well-researched, neatly arranged, and ideally targeted at new learners. With the simplicity of language and point-blank exposure of hacking tricks, this is certainly the ideal choice for any hungry mind keen to become a hacker.
It is procedurally newbie friendly, and a suitable manual for you who has the desire to take off effortlessly in your quest to have a firm grip on hacking skills.
“Hacking for Beginners” appears to convince learners. The presentation of facts and guidelines in the simplest of ways means that learning a few tricks of hacking may actually be a walk in the park for any interested person.
If you solemnly think that hacking is your jam, then this book is your stepping stone.
Hesitate not. Download a copy and have your foot firmly on the pedal as you cycle your way to hacking stardom!
|Amazon Sales Rank||317,723|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|