Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (Sega Genesis / Megadrive) - Reproduction Game Cartridge with Clamshell Case and Replica Game Manual
Buy on Amazon
- These repros play identical to the original game but use all new parts, so you're guaranteed many, many years of enjoyment without it breaking down. Original games are generally 'well used' and may or may not last very long. Plus generally require a lot of cleaning, and who knows if the board has started to corrode inside that game shell?
- New batteries for game saves (where applicable) mean you're not going to lose your saved game anytime soon.
- They look almost identical to the original games, so you can proudly display them in your collection.
- Cost much less than the original games
- Plays in all original and clone Genesis consoles and Retron5!
Game is brand new and tested to work. This is a reproduction cart. Comes in a reproduction clamshell case like the original Sega Genesis games.
Made in Canada using high-quality circuit boards. This is NOT a Chinese reproduction!
Beware of Chinese reproductions as they will damage your console and not work in a Retron5. Only buy official CrebbaTECH repros to ensure you're getting the best reproduction cartridges possible!
"Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse[a] is a 1990 platform game developed by Sega and released for the Sega Genesis. An 8-bit version of the game was later released for the Master System and Game Gear. The game follows Mickey Mouse on a quest to save Minnie Mouse from the evil witch Mizrabel. It was the first game in Sega's long-running Illusion video game series starring Mickey and was also a part of the second wave of games initially released for the Sega Genesis which helped seal the console's reputation within the period until the release of Sonic the Hedgehog in 1991. Castle of Illusion was very well received by critics, especially the original 16-bit version. It was re-released in 1998 in Japan as part of the Sega Ages: Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck for the Sega Saturn, which features both Castle of Illusion and QuackShot. A remake of the game by Sega Studios Australia was released for PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and PC in September 2013."
|Amazon Sales Rank||55,402|
|Main Category||Video Game|
|Package Dimensions||7.44 x 5.12 x 0.91 inches. Weight: 0.39 pounds|