HSI Green Endless Round Sling | 5,300 lb. Vertical Capacity | 3' Length | Polyester | 7/8" Relaxed Body Width | 4,200 lb. Choker | 10,600 lb. Basket | 1-1/2" Width at Load
Part Number: SP530-03
Buy on Amazon
- ENDLESS - The synthetic sling is designed as one piece producing a large loop that can be manipulated in a variety of ways helping shift the wear points for long-lasting availability.
- FLEXIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Increased points of contact are available with this pliable material to ensure a secure lift for some unusually shaped loads. The weight of the sling also makes for a less arduous experience when securing or removing connections.
- COLOR CODED CAPACITIES - A quick visual association of the color present allows for the user to determine the Working Load Limits for polyester slings. The load-bearing core yarn is covered by two similarly colored jackets.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
When your next rigging job includes lifting delicate and yet cumbersome items, look no further than our array of HSI® synthetic polyester round slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element with material that will not scratch or otherwise mar the item being hoisted. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
- Polyester Sling Highlights:
- Design Factor of 5:1 indicating that the breaking strength of the sling is five times higher than the rated Working Load Limit.
- Repels liquid making it a great alternative when used in environments where spills are likely to happen.
- Jacket assists in protecting the sling core by keeping dirt, oil, grease, UV rays and other elements degrading to the sling away.
- Cost-effective as the sling can be easily replaced once the outer jackets have worn over time.
- Color: Green
- Sling Length: 3-Feet
- Vertical Capacity: 5,300 Pounds
- Choker Capacity: 4,200 Pounds
- Basket Capacity: 10,600 Pounds
- Relaxed Body Diameter: 7/8 Inches
- Width @ Load Diameter: 1-1/2 Inches
|Amazon Sales Rank||67,881|
|Publisher||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Studio||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP530-03|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Colors||Green - 5,300 lb. Vertical Capacity|