Why Leadership Sucks Volume 1: Servant Leadership Fundamentals and Level 5 Leadership (Why Leadership Sucks)
Buy on Amazon
Eliminate Frustration With Leadership
What if you could decrease your stress and flourish? What if the wisdom you need to succeed with your team or your boss is within your reach?
The good news is, leadership can also be one of the most rewarding and fulfilling endeavors.
What if you could enjoy the rich rewards of leadership, and handle the challenging times with grace and ease?
Leadership Can Suck Less
So why does leadership suck?
It sucks because real leadership is hard, requires selfless service, and because the buck stops here. Servant leadership or Level 5 leadership is uncomfortable, humbling, self-denying, painful, and counter-intuitive; nonetheless, Christian leadership is the only kind of leadership that brings lasting results, genuine happiness, and true self-fulfillment.
The Joy of Leadership
With 15 years of battle-tested leadership, Miles Anthony Smith delves into the ups and downs of his senior leadership experience, shares many funny, some sad, and other frustrating stories that will have you laughing and crying as you earn a leadership degree through his many mistakes and missteps. He paints a picture of leadership that is worth the fight to make it suck less.
Here's What's In Store For You
- Define leadership in general and the servant leadership style specifically.
- Why Christian leadership matters and is a better long-term strategy.
- Develop leadership competencies with practical action steps.
- Learn from real world examples from the author's organizational leadership experience.
- Quotes on leadership help highlight and introduce sections within each chapter.
It's Laid Out in 4 Simple Parts
- Part 1: To serve or not to serve. Effective leadership characteristics require servant leadership.
- Part 2: Do what's best for your organization. Discusses various aspects of organizational leadership and culture
- Part 3: Humility 101. Leadership principles of self-examination, apologies, authenticity, controlling and displaying emotions, and handling adversity.
- Part 4: Specific management situations, focusing on building business leadership competencies
Get this book now to decrease your stress and frustration with leadership. The wisdom in these pages is genuinely worth far more than the simple investment you will make.
Pick up your copy of the book by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of the page.
|Amazon Sales Rank||475,454|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|