Pevor Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector, Digital LCD Display Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Electronic Equipment, Power Detection Equipment, Alarm Clock Warning, White
Buy on Amazon
- ?ALARM WARNING - When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound--Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash.
- ?ALARM STANDARD - 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: When you test the detector, please do not use gas blow the hole directly.
- ?UNIQUE DESIGN - Portable and easy installation. Precise electro-optical sensor, high consistency and stability, move, or in the same place for that. Loud enough and sounds good.
- ?SAFETY AND VISIBLE- Protect the Family from Carbon Monoxide, With 3 digits LCD Displayer is Optional, 'Err' on the LCD to indicate the unit is malfunctioning. 'Lb' on the LCS to indicate it low battery and need to replacement. '999ppm' on the LCD to indicate CO level over 999ppm. If the Co leakage is less than 999p.
- ?ENERGY-SAVING - Operated by 3 x 1.5V AA Batteries (not included), The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps ever minute to save the battery.
A perfect item for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide Advanced level of protection, easy to read with the digital display, even in low light conditions.
Loud 85 decibel alarm
Permanent carbon monoxide sensor
The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in the alarm mode.
One chirp every 30 seconds in an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) (green LED
still flashes once every 30 seconds).
Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operation and reset the unit during CO alarm.
Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
The unit will sound chirp and red LED flashes once as power up.
Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.
Sensitivity & Time?50ppm, alarms within 60~90 minutes
100ppm, alarm within 10~40 minutes
300ppm, alarms within 3minutes
Standby Current? <50uA
Alarm Current? <50mA
Operation Ambient Condition? 5?~40?; 20%~90%R.H
Display tolerance? +/-100PPM(0-200PPM);+/-50%(>200PPM )
Power Supply? 3 AA size batteries (not included)
Size? 100x 38mm
1 x Carbon Monoxide Alarm
2 x Screws
1 x User Manual
|Amazon Sales Rank||347,703|
|Package Dimensions||4.17 x 4.09 x 1.89 inches. Weight: 0.26 pounds|