The Disconnected Kids Nutrition Plan: Proven Strategies to Enhance Learning and Focus for Children with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, and Other Neurological Disorders (The Disconnected Kids Series)
Buy on Amazon
A scientifically developed program for feeding kids with special needs--based on the popular Brain Balance Program
Dr. Robert Melillo’s Brain Balance program has helped thousands of families across the country, offering a drug-free, scientifically based method for addressing a wide range of conditions, including autism spectrum disorders and ADHD. In this new book, he presents the nutritional side of the Brain Balance Program, featuring guidelines, tips, and kid-friendly recipes based on the latest scientific research on how food affects the brain.
Designed to help busy parents feed picky kids in a beneficial way, the book will show readers how to:
• Recognize the difference between a fussy eater and a problem eater.
• Ease the sensory issues that make for mealtime mayhem.
• Identify food sensitivities using a simple elimination diet.
• Choose supplements that will help ensure adequate daily amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals important to brain health.
• Prepare delicious, healthy meals that will pass the taste test of even the most finicky eaters.
• Understand how the brain plays a primary role in many dietary and nutritional issue including food sensitivities.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
|Amazon Sales Rank||396,539|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|