Buy on Amazon
- Total of 100, 5/8" clam shaped brass bells. 50 bells are braided into each cord. Bells are primarily worn by Indian dancers on their ankles or wrists to accent their movements.
- You can also hang them on your drums. They will add just the right sound to lots of activities. Cord color may vary.
- Ankle bells as traditionally used in the North Indian style of dance called Kathak. The Karthak dance evolved from the nomadic bards of ancient northern India, known as Kathakars or storytellers.
- The northern Indian State of Uttar Pradesh is well known for quality brass manufacturers. Once cast, these solid brass bells are transported to Mumbai (Bombay) on the west coast, for assembly and export.
- The length of each strand of bells will vary depending on the amount of loose ends. In general there are 2 bells for every inch of cording. The loose-ends of the cording can be 8"-12" each. To get the overall length of each strand of bells, take the number of bells and divide by 2, then add 20".
|Amazon Sales Rank||130,679|
|Size||50 on String|
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 7 inches. 0.01 pounds|