Castlevania Bloodlines (Sega Genesis / Mega Drive) - Reproduction Video Game Cartridge with Clamshell Case and Manual
Buy on Amazon
- These repros play identical to the original game but use all new parts, so you're guaranteed many, many years of enjoyment without it breaking down. Original games are generally 'well used' and may or may not last very long. Plus generally require a lot of cleaning, and who knows if the board has started to corrode inside that game shell?
- New batteries for game saves (where applicable) mean you're not going to lose your saved game anytime soon.
- They look almost identical to the original games, so you can proudly display them in your collection.
- Cost much less than the original games
- Plays in all original and clone Genesis consoles and Retron5!
Game is brand new and tested to work. This is a reproduction cart. Comes in a reproduction clamshell case like the original Sega Genesis games.
Made in Canada using high-quality circuit boards. This is NOT a Chinese reproduction!
Beware of Chinese reproductions as they will damage your console and not work in a Retron5. Only buy official CrebbaTECH repros to ensure you're getting the best reproduction cartridges possible!
"Castlevania: Bloodlines[a][b] is a platform game developed and published by Konami for the Sega Genesis, released worldwide in March 1994. It was the only Castlevania video game released on the Genesis. The game's storyline concerns a legendary vampire named Elizabeth Bartley, who is Dracula's niece, suddenly appearing in the 20th century. Plotting a sacrificial war in order to bring her uncle back to life, she orchestrates the beginning of World War I. Quincy Morris' son, John, and his best friend Eric Lecarde, vow to take up the fight against evil. Together they manage to prevent Dracula's full resurrection."
|Amazon Sales Rank||32,122|
|Main Category||Video Game|