Hacking with Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration: A Beginner's Guide with Practical Examples to Learn to Create a Wireless Lab for Experiments, Sniff Out Hidden Networks and Attack Authentication Systems
Buy on Amazon
Do you enjoy working with a wireless network, where you are able to take your computer and your work with you everywhere you go?
Do you want to be able to protect your valuable information and any other important data that is on your system and keep it away from a hacker who wants to use it maliciously?
Would you like to be able to protect your system and learn more about the different methods hackers can use to get onto your computer through your wireless network?
Wireless networks have changed the way that we are able to interact with our systems and with technology. In the past, we relied on a wired service that kept us in one place or jumping from one computer to the next. Today, most devices, including phones, tablets, and computers, are mobile and can be used anywhere, thanks to the wireless network that seems to be everywhere. While this is great news for most people, we have to be aware that there are some problems that can arise and any vulnerabilities that a hacker would like to take advantage of.
In this book, we are going to take a look at some of the ways that we can learn about wireless penetration and how a hacker is able to get onto your system and take advantage, often without you having any idea. Learning how this kind of penetration can happen and how we are able to avoid it as much as possible can make it so much easier for us to keep our information safe on our own system.
Some of the topics that we are going to take in order to handle our wireless network and to make sure that we are going to keep our information safe, includes:
- An overview of wireless networking and some of the basics to help us get started
- Steps to set up our methodology with wireless hacking and organizing all of the tools that we need
- Methods to get ourselves past all of the different types of encryption online
- Ways to exploit a wireless network
- Steps to handle a wireless denial of service attack
- The role of VPNs and firewalls in place to keep your network safe
- The basics of cybersecurity and how you can use this to keep the hackers out
- The different types of cyberattacks and malware operate
- The consequences of a cyber-attack and why we need to prevent it before it ever starts
- The basic steps you need to take in order to scan your own network and keep hackers out
While our wireless networks are helping to make things easier and allowing us to be more mobile with our work, they do bring up some big vulnerabilities that hackers love to try and get through. When you are ready to learn about wireless hacking and how to keep your own network safe and sound, make sure to check out this audiobook to help you get started.
|Amazon Sales Rank||16,096|
|Main Category||Audible Audiobook|
English (Original Language)
|Running Time||204 minutes|