Lower Back Pain Relief with Inversion Therapy: How to Use the Inversion Table Therapy to Manage Lower Back Pain, Neck pain, And Sciatica
Buy on Amazon
Have you tried many ways of managing or treating your lower back pain without success? Perhaps, it is time for you to try inversion table therapy. It is a non-invasive spinal decompression procedure that your doctor may likely advise you to try before considering other invasive options.
Many people suffering from lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica, bulging discs have found that inversion therapy performed using an inversion table provides great relief. Even though inversion therapy will not give you an overnight relief, you can use it to, at least, manage your pain and significantly reduce the level of pain you feel.
In this book, the author, an astute researcher, documents how he was able to use the inversion table to greatly reduce his lower back pain. The information you will find in this book include but not limited to:
1. General information about the inversion table therapy, which is a form of spinal decompression therapy
2. The history of inversion therapy ? it did not start today. Even some ancient civilizations used the inversion table to treat pain
3. How to choose the best inversion tables
4. Conditions that can be managed using an inversion table
5. How to use the inversion table therapy to manage neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica, bulging discs, etc.
6. Precautions you must take when using the inversion to avoid injury
7. Things to expect during and after an inversion table therapy session, and many more.
If you are at the verge of trying an invasive procedure for the treatment of your back pain; you may just need to try the inversion table therapy first, and you may likely ditch the idea of trying the other invasive procedures. Don?t waste more time; get started now!
|Amazon Sales Rank||346,313|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|