Computer Hacking: 2 Books in 1: Hacking Tools for Computers with Linux Mint, Linux for Beginners and Kali Linux Tools and Hacking with Kali Linux with Basic Security Testing
Buy on Amazon
2 Manuscripts in 1 Book
Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE!
If you want to learn the art of hacking, then keep reading...
This book set includes:
Book 1) Hacking tools for computers: A Complete Overview on Linux, Including Linux Mint, the First Notions of Linux for Beginners and Kali Linux Tools
Book 2) Hacking with Kali Linux: The Complete Guide on Kali Linux for Beginners and Hacking Tools. Includes Basic Security Testing with Kali Linux.
The first book explains about the Installation procedures of kali Linux. A detailed description on Linux commands is given along with many examples that will help us understand the techniques we need to master. Along with a brief introduction of kali Linux, this book will explain us about tools like Nmap an information-gathering tool and Metasploit an exploit creation tool. A chapter in this book deals solely about Wireless Hacking with many examples.
The second book explains Hacking using an operating system that is created for this sole purpose: KALI LINUX. We start with an introduction to the world of hacking along with a lot of examples and processes that hackers use in their real life testing methods. As a hacker, one needs to understand basic Linux commands along with bash and python scripting. This book has provided a lot of bash and python examples that will make you start with the hacking scripting. We have also discussed about Network management, process management and several other parts of Linux architecture in detail. In the last chapter, we have made a whole new strategy to attack web using Burp suite an important kali Linux tool.
Below we explain the most exciting parts of the book set.
- Introduction to Linux Operating System
- Installation of Linux Mint and Kali Linux
- Installation of Linux Distributions using a virtual machine
- Introduction to Linux Commands
- Explaining about hacking tools in Kali Linux
- Information gathering of the target using Nmap
- Automatic vulnerability assessment using Nessus
- Getting introduced to Netcat utility with a lot of examples
- Notes on using password cracking tools
- Introduction to John the Ripper
- Introduction to Snort tool
- A whole chapter dealing about wireless hacking with a lot of examples
- Hacking process along with clear instructions. This is more like a starting tip for the beginner hackers
- Installation of virtual machine VM ware and Installation of kali Linux in detail.
- Bash scripting with many examples. We will explain variables, conditionals and looping in Bash scripting.
- Python scripting with many examples. We will explain variables, classes, objects in python scripting.
- Network management and a lot of methods to spoof addresses
- Process management along with examples. We give so many methodologies to kill a process and prioritizing processes.
- Description about the Logging system and its uses
- Automating tasks
- About TOR bundle, Vpn and Proxy chains
- Web hacking using the Burp suite
Even if you've never used Linux, you can learn it quickly.
Why are you waiting still? Go grab this hell of a hacking book now.
Scroll up and click BUY NOW button!
|Amazon Sales Rank||35,846|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition|