Donner DC-2 Guitar Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Ukulele Capo Black
Part Number: DC-2
Buy on Amazon
- Professional capo built to last - built of lightweight high quality zinc alloy (aircraft grade metal).
- Easy to move - fits perfectly electric and acoustic guitars, ukulele banjo, folk guitars and mandolin, and so on.
- No scratches - high quality silicone pad will protect your instrument against damage
- Quickly change position between frets on stage with one hand.No fret buzz - stays in tune with a great intonation in all frets. .
- High performance - steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance. It will put just enough pressure on each guitar
Donner DC-2 Capo is for really fast changes on stage. Easily applied and adjusted with one hand, it is spring loaded design is equally at home in guitars, and can be conveniently parked on the headstock when not in use. Simple and easy to use, the guitar stays in tune with a great intonation.
1. Made of alloy, strong and durable.
2. Elegant, concise and curved shape design, fits Guitar and other musical instruments well, has excellent hand feeling.
3. Quality steel spring with internal memory that stands wear and tear.
4. Quality silicon pad conforms to fingerboard and frets can ensure good sound and avoid scratching.
5. Excellent structure on the basis of mechanics theory design, easy to open, but can clamp firmly and easy to stay in tune.
6. Weight: 60g.
1 x Donner DC-2 Guitar Capo
|Amazon Sales Rank||35|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DC-2|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Warranty||Half a year warranty.|
|Dimensions||4.33 x 0.79 x 3.94 inches. 0.15 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||3.6 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches. 0.2 pounds|