YaeKoo 48 Inch High Reach Tree Limb Hand Rope Chain Saw - Cuts Branches Easily, Blades on Both Sides so it Doesn't Matter How it Lands - Comes with Ropes, Throwing Weight Pouch Bag, 2 Plastic Handles
Part Number: FI-0010NEW
Buy on Amazon
- UPGRADED Rope and Chain: Come with UPGRADED rope, Rope Length is about 25ft. This Chain with 50% More Blades, and Blades on BOTH sides so it doesn't matter how it lands
- Cut Big Tree Branches - Quickly cuts branches up to 16 inch in diameter. Cut limbs 40 FT, or add more rope for higher cuts. Flexible chain for any height limbs.
- FULL LIMB CUTTING SET - Complete High Reach Limb Kit with Blade Sharpener, Ropes, Throwing Weight Pouch, and Handles. Cut high reach limbs safely and easily from the ground. Trim hard-to-reach branches from the ground
- Good Material: Our 48" hand saws are made of heat treated high strength carbon alloy and steel for long lasting durability.
- Widely Use: Our 48'' Hand Chain Saw is perfect for backpacking, wilderness camping, hunting and fishing. Also suitable for simple use around the home garden and as an emergency tool in your car.
Survival Tool Kit Contains:
- 48 inch blades
- Two 25 foot long control ropes
- Two handles for easy cutting
- Two plastic handles
- Throwing weight pouch bag
- Nylon package bag
1- Attach weight pouch to the Rope;
2- Considering where you stand so you are clear of falling limbs;
3- Throw the weight over the branch that you want to cut;
4- As you pull the blade up over the limb step back from under the limb so that the control ropes and blades are at a 45 degree angle to the ground;
5- Position blade as close to the base of the branch as possible before cutting;
|Amazon Sales Rank||411,393|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FI-0010NEW|
|Package Dimensions||10.2 x 3.7 x 2.8 inches. 1.23 pounds|