Sunfood Golden Berries, 8oz, Organic
Part Number: SF10129
Buy on Amazon
- Golden Berries are an exotic fruit with a mouth-watering, tropical, citrusy, tangy sweetness
- Rich in fiber and vitamin A and a good source of vitamin C, they also have iron and protein
- Golden berries are one of the lost crops of the Incas, and are also known as Incan berries
- Grown by indigenous farmers who have been perfecting the art of growing this fruit for centuries
- Non-GMO Project Verified, CCOF Certified Organic, Vegan, Raw, Earth Kosher
Golden berries, also known as Incan berries, are one of the lost crops of the Incas, and one of the few select foods grown at the ancient mountaintop citadel of Machu Picchu. A nutritional powerhouse, golden berries are rich in fiber and vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision and bone health. A good source of vitamin C, they also have iron and protein. Golden berries have a mouth-watering, tangy sweetness that you?ll love and kids will too!
Our raw, organic, non-GMO golden berries are grown by indigenous farmers who have been perfecting the art of growing this fruit for centuries. Growing golden berries at just the right altitude is crucial, as the fluctuation between night and day temperatures regulates the flavor of the fruit. After harvest, the berries are gently dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrients and keep vitamins and minerals intact.
|Amazon Sales Rank||222,930|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SF10129|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Package Dimensions||8.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 inches. 0.55 pounds|