Jansamn AC R134A Adapter Fittings Adjustable A/C R134A Quick Coupler Connector High Low 1/4 inch SAE HVAC Freon Refrigerant Machine & Gauge Set - Hose Conversion Kit
Part Number: R-134A
Buy on Amazon
- ?Superior Materials?Made of aluminum switch, copper adapter, and nickel plated bronze body, which is durable and long lasting suitable for the ACME adapter. (Red High Blue Low).
- ?Universal Compatibility?Fitting for most automotive air conditioner diagnostic AC manifold gauge hose, and R134A service ports,1/4" male flare as well as 6-ball style coupler.
- ?Detachable Fitting?Can Tap Valve Set, R-134A can tap refrigerant bottle dispenser with 1/4 inch male fitting, conversion tank adapter featuring 1/4 inch female to 1/2 inch male fitting, thus this set will fits both 1/4 and 1/2 inch female fittings AC gauge hose.
- ?No Leaking Design?R 134A Adapter, adjustable valve for easy attching and removal without freon leaking, accurate snap lock (6 ball) with knurled grip ring for easy operation, removable copper adapter for longer maintenance, 1/4 inch male.
- ?How to use?Please connect bottoms with vehicle's R134A service port, connect the copper adapter with the refrigerant hose, turn on/off the switch at top to turn it on/off. If you have any issues about the installation, please feel free contact us by e-mail.
Do you like cars?
Do you often maintain your own car?
Are you still worried about adding a freon to your car?
Adjustable AC R134A Quick Coupler Fittings High Low 1/4" SAE HVAC Freon Manifold Gauge Hose Connector solve all the troubles for you and your family.
A/C R134A Quick Couplers:
? Accurate snap lock and knurled grip ring for easy operation, and detachable adapter for longer maintenance.
? High pressure: red coupler, with inner diameter 6.3inch
? Low pressure: blue coupler, with inner diameter 5.1inch
? Valve core: R134/ R12
? Fits: high low A/C 1/4 inch SAE HVAC
? Material: aluminum alloy switch, cooper adapter, nickel plated bronze body
? Comes with 2 pieces copper 1/4" male flare adapter for your convenience.
? Reliable and safe for valve access to systems even at working pressure.
R134A Brass Air Conditioning Can Tap:
? Use to tap into the small AC refrigerant cans, easy to install and can connect any ACME thread, T-shaped handle for easy fingertip control.
? Material: brass
? Opener screw: 1/2-16
? 1/2 Inch ACME threads connector: 7/16-20
R134A refrigerant tank adapter:
? For charging and service tools to adapt between R22 system and R134a systems. Solid brass construction, build to last in your tool box for decades.
? Adapters: 1/2 male ACME, 1/4 female
2 x A/C R134A quick couplers
2 x 1/4 Inch SAE adapters
1 x R134A brass air conditioning can tap
1 x R134A refrigerant tank adapter
|Amazon Sales Rank||117,200|
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R-134A|
|Package Dimensions||5.39 x 5.28 x 3.27 inches. 1.14 pounds|