Linux: This Book Includes: Linux And Hacking With Kali. The Practical Beginner's Guide To Learn Programming and Computer Hacking With Kali In One Day Step-by-Step
ISBN: 9781712799161 / 1712799169
Buy on Amazon
If you are ready to harness the amazing power of the Linux operating system and master the best-kept hacking secrets with Kali Linux, then keep reading...
Are you a programmer looking for the perfect way to get started with Linux, but don't know where to start? Do you want to go beyond the basics and become a Linux power user with well-developed skills in hacking, cybersecurity and penetration testing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
In this book, you're going to discover why Linux is the information security professional's platform of choice, as well as master the industrial-grade Kali Linux distro that will get you started on penetrating networks, exploiting systems, breaking into computers and more.
Here what you're going to discover in this primer guide to programming for Linux:
- Everything you need to know about Linux—history, origin, variants/distribution (distros) and uses
- Step-by-step instructions to set up and install Debian/GNU Linux
- How to use the crontab command to configure Linux
- Adding a graphical user interface to make Linux easier to navigate
- How to install your first few useful software on Linux using the command line
- How to navigate with Linux and access various files and software
- Why learning the command line is one of the most useful computer skills to have
- How to master the Linux command-line tool or terminal
- List of commands that will help you navigate your computer using the Linux terminal
- Awesome alternatives to some popular Windows software
- ...and much more!
Here's a preview of what you're going to learn in Hacking with Kali Linux:
- What being a "hacker" really means and the four types of hackers in today's cyberspace
- A high-level overview of how hacking really works and how attackers cover their tracks
- Why Kali Linux is the perfect operating system platform of choice if you want to become a hacker
- Step-by-step instructions to install and set up Kali Linux with images
- 6 indispensable tools every modern hacker needs to have in their toolbox
- How to choose the best programming languages to learn as a newbie hacker
- How ethical and black hat hackers carry out reconnaissance and sniff out weaknesses in a computer network
- Surefire ways to protect your computer system and network from malicious attacks
- ...and tons more!
Whether you're completely new to the Linux ecosystem or you're a seasoned programmer looking for the perfect way to get your feet wet with hacking and penetration testing, there is something in the pages of this bundle for you.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to start your hacking adventures today!
|Amazon Sales Rank||165,272|
|Dimensions||6 x 0.4 x 9 inches. 0.54 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9 x 6 x 0.4 inches. 0.71 pounds|
English (Original Language)