Texas Instruments NE5534P Low-Noise High-Speed Audio Operational Amplifier IC Op-Amp DIP-8 Breadboard-Friendly (Pack of 5)
Part Number: NE5534P
Buy on Amazon
- Equivalent Input Noise Voltage 3.5 nV/√Hz Typ and High Slew Rate 13 V/µs Typ
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth 10 MHz Typ and Wide Supply-Voltage Range ±3 V to ±20 V
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio 100 dB Typ and Low Harmonic Distortion
- High DC Voltage Gain 100 V/mV Typ and Offset Nulling Capability
- Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 32 V Typ With VCC± = ±18 V and RL = 600 Ω and External Compensation Capability
The NE5534 devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent dc and ac characteristics. Some of the features include very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, and high slew rate.
These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for a gain equal to or greater than three. Optimization of the frequency response for various applications can be obtained by use of an external compensation capacitor between COMP and COMP/BAL. The devices feature input-protection diodes, output short-circuit protection, and offset-voltage nulling capability with use of the BALANCE and COMP/BAL pins.
Juried Engineering Products are shipped in ESD Safe Packaging and are Authentic/Genuine Components.
|Amazon Sales Rank||81,712|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NE5534P|