Managing and Leading Software Projects
ISBN: 0470294558 / 9780470294550
Buy on Amazon
- The book is organized around basic principles of software project management: planning and estimating, measuring and controlling, leading and communicating, and managing risk.
- Introduces software development methods, from traditional (hacking, requirements to code, and waterfall) to iterative (incremental build, evolutionary, agile, and spiral).
- Illustrates and emphasizes tailoring the development process to each project, with a foundation in the fundamentals that are true for all development methods.
- Topics such as the WBS, estimation, schedule networks, organizing the project team, and performance reporting are integrated, rather than being relegating to appendices.
- Each chapter in the book includes an appendix that covers the relevant topics from CMMI-DEV-v1.2, IEEE/ISO Standards 12207, IEEE Standard 1058, and the PMIŽ Body of Knowledge.
(PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.)
|Amazon Sales Rank||1,015,623|
|Publisher||Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Pr|
|Studio||Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Pr|
|Manufacturer||Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Pr|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Dimensions||7.3 x 1.3 x 10.2 inches. Weight: 2.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.0 x 7.0 x 1.2 inches. Weight: 2.3 pounds|
English (Original Language)