Air Mattress QUEEN size - Best Choice RAISED Inflatable Bed with Fitted Sheet and Bed Skirt - Built-in High Capacity Airbed Pump
Part Number: 007
Buy on Amazon
- ✅ NO-HASSLE WARRANTY - Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not completely thrilled with your air mattress, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We'll even pay for return shipping for the QUEEN air mattress.
- ✅ NO MORE BACK PAIN - Read the reviews of the Best Choice Air Mattress. You'll find that people are thrilled with the firmness of this air bed. Other inflatable beds will collapse or stretch, which offers no support for your joints. With the laminated material of the Best Choice, we have solved that problem. It not only offers a firm sleeping surface, but it also makes for a very sturdy air mattress on the edges as well.
- ✅ BEST LOOKING AIR MATTRESS - No one will argue, The Best Choice is in fact, the best-looking air mattress out there. The stylish bed skirt and fitted top sheet is much more than a fashion statement; it provides a critical layer between you and the bed. This will keep you much warmer and keep you sleeping much deeper.
- ✅ GETTING GOOD SLEEP IS ALL ABOUT BACK SUPPORT - This is the firmest raised inflatable bed out there, offering second to none back support. So many positive feedback letting us know how it has helped their back from hurting. We've even had customers suggest putting a simple pillow topper on top, "making it the most comfortable bed in the world". Or, our favorite quote, "My hip doesn't hurt anymore like when I sleep on my $1500.00 mattress".
- ✅ IF IT LEAKS, IT'S WORTHLESS - We understand this very well. That is why we spend extra on the material. Laminated vinyl prevents the air bed from stretching too much. It is the seams of an air mattress that will break down and start to leak. Preventing the seams from over stretching will prolong the life of your air mattress. So much so, you can expect your bed to last twice as long as a regular vinyl product. You can also put over 600 lbs. on a raised air mattress queen.
An Air Mattress Unlike Any Other
After 12 years of selling other brands of air beds, we've learned a lot about what makes a great bed. We've worked with customers through leaks, lumps and defective pumps. We've heard your concerns and your praises for the beds you purchased. And through it all we've been documenting the critical requirements of a great air mattress.
Now after more than a year of testing we are pleased to preset an air bed that stands apart from the sea of leaky brands. We call it the best choice because it's, well, the best choice.
- We don't leak! Nobody benefits from a leaky bed. That's why we've engineered our laminated vinyl material. Unlike traditional vinyl that stretches over time weakening the entire bed, our laminate vinyl blend hardly stretches at all. We're so confident in the durability of this inflatable bed that we provide a full 1 year warranty.
- We're true to size! It is terribly frustrating when you order an air bed online, wait for it to arrive, blow it up to take care of your in-laws and then discover that the "queen" bed you ordered looks more like a full sized bed. Your poor parents are then forced to cram together to avoid falling to the floor. We don't believe you should have to sacrifice family relationships just to find an air mattress at a fair price. When you order a blow up bed from us, you can expect it to measure the same as your memory foam mattress at home.
- We make airbeds look good! We include a fitted bed skirt that not only makes your airbed look great, it provides a layer of comfort and warmth to counter the discomfort of sleeping on a cold vinyl bed.
Add to this a dependable pump, a storage bag that actually fits the air bed in it, and a pinch valve for easy inflation with an external pump when you're on the road, it's easy to see why the Best Choice air bed by AirMattress.com is the best choice.
|Amazon Sales Rank||6,024|
|Publisher||Fox Air Beds|
|Studio||Fox Air Beds|
|Manufacturer||Fox Air Beds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||007|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Warranty||180 day warranty.|
|Dimensions||80 x 60 x 19.02 inches.|
|Package Dimensions||17.8 x 16.2 x 9.7 inches. 23.75 pounds|