Schaum?s Outline of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, 4th Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
Buy on Amazon
Study faster, learn better, and get top grades!
Here is the ideal review for your fluid mechanics and hydraulics course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum?s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by a renowned expert in this field, Schaum's Outline of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics covers what you need to know for your course and, more important, your exams. Step-by-step, the author walks you through coming up with solutions to exercises in this topic.
- 622 fully solved problems
- Links to online instruction videos
- Practical examples of proofs of theorems and derivations of formulas
- Chapters on fluid statics and the flow of compressible fluids
- Detailed explanations of free-body analysis, vector diagrams, the principles of work and energy and impulse-momentum, and Newton?s laws of motion
- Helpful material for the following courses: Introduction to Fluid Dynamics; Introduction to Hydraulics; Fluid Mechanics; Statics and Mechanics of Materials
|Amazon Sales Rank||3,271,705|
|Main Category||Kindle Edition with Audio/Video|