72"x80" Mahogany Prefinished Solid Wood Prehung Front Door Exterior Front Entry Double House Wood Door
Buy on Amazon
- Exterior wood door made of 100% solid African Mahogany, high-performance compression weather-stripping resists rot and corrosion while sealing out the weather elements
- Front Entry Double doors pre-hung on mahogany jambs,come ready to install, Place the order now and receive in 10 business days,you'll soon have a new door ✔
- French doors come with a complete system,frame,door jambs,aluminum sill and door shoes,ball bearing hinges & Q-Lon weatherstripping,wood T-astragal,but the lockset not included
- Double wood door with Triple Glazed Glass,sturdy wood and classic style for long-lasting use, suitable for a variety of styles of side/front/backentrance/gate/basment/buildings
- Durable wood door size 36"x36"x80", total dimensions 73-1/4" x 81" x 5-1/4",exterior door right-hand in swing, any question,please feel to contact us.
Double Exterior front entry door prehung door French Double Doors Entry Front Door
A new design, The Prairie, takes the best of Prairie architecture and softens it with soft arches of mahogany bisecting triple layered etched glass.
- Material: 100% African Mahogany
- Color:Natural Mahogany
- Glass: Triple glaze glass with silver caming
- Unit comes with door jambs,aluminum sill and door shoes,ball bearing hinges & Q-Lon weatherstripping,wood T-astragal
- Two standard bore on both doors for tubular latch entry handle set
- Door handle lock set are not included
- Pre-hung and pre-finished
How sturdy is this door against break-ins?
It is very heavy-duty，sturdy,and solid
Do you have more sizes? Can you make it to order?
If your frame not standard size,please order the "Customize" together, more details,please feel free to contact us.
How to Select a New Front Door ?
1.Measure the dimensions for your new door.
If you're replacing your old front door with a pre-hung door, then measure the length, width, and depth of your current door jamb with a reliable tape measure. If you're replacing the door and are installing it in the existing door jamb, then measure the length, width, and depth of the old door.
2.Choose if you want your door to swing open to the left or right.
The double door is two sides opening，but you need to choose one side as commonly used，the other side is only using in emergency，such as moving big items.
How do you tell the left or right handed ?
Standing outside of the house, you can distinguish it by your left and right hands
3.Place an order🛒
Any question, please feel free to contact us :)
About delivery, we are located in CA, with large warehouse and professional shipping service,10 business days from your order to receipt,looking fo