The Dressage Rider's Journal: Planner & Calendar Dressage Rider Organizer | Standard Arena
ISBN: 9781704393490 / 1704393493
Buy on Amazon
*** 2020 Updated Edition of a #1 New Release Equestrian Book on Amazon from last year***
2020 Dressage Rider's Journal | An Equestrian Planner and Calendar
Setting goals can be a daunting task, but this 2020 planner makes setting goals, tracking and keeping a calendar focused and impactful for the dressage rider and competitor.
*** This 2020 edition is perfect for a dressage rider's Christmas or birthday present, to train and prepare for the 2020 show season. ***
MAKE 2020 YOUR GOAL-GETTING YEAR
Solidify your foundation with the Dressage Rider's Journal - the all-in-one organizer will prepare you for goal setting, planning and taking action to achieve those goals.
ADD TO CART NOW
Maximize the value of your lessons, clinics, show preparation and test memorization by using The Dressage Rider's Journal to focus on your dressage training and riding goals.
- Introduction and Welcome from FEI rider, coach and trainer Ruth Hogan-Poulsen
- Mind Mapping, Goal Setting and Action Planning Tools for the whole year
- 2020 Annual, Monthly and Weekly Calendar Layouts
- Award Goals, Test Scores and Show Schedule Layouts customized for dressage riders
- Monday Start Calendar Layouts for easier weekend (show) planning
- Each Month features 2-page layouts for: monthly overview, monthly training plan and assessment, dated weekly scheduler and extra arena layouts.
Intended for professional horse trainers and their students to help dressage riders organize and maximize the use of their time. Amateur riders, working students, at home riders, competitors of every level will benefit from this Journal.
- 202 pages.
- Full 8.5" x 11" sized notebook.
- Premium quality printing with firm binding.
- Beautiful cover with original equestrian artwork by Emilie Goddard.
- Intended for professional horse trainers, dressage riders and working students focused on riding dressage movements in the 60m x 20m standard arena.
Looking for a companion notebook for memorizing test patterns or figures? Planning a dressage freestyle this season? Check out our other listings by clicking on the "Author Name" link under the book title.
Use This Planner for Gifts:
- Treat for Yourself
- Christmas Gift for Horse Lover
- Dressage Rider Christmas Gift
- Hanukkah Gift
Co-authored by dressage rider, coach and trainer Ruth Hogan-Poulsen, who has earned USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold medals as well as the Freestyle Gold Bar, and Ariana Marshall, writer and former amateur dressage rider.
|Amazon Sales Rank||222,465|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 0.46 x 11 inches.|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 0.46 inches. 1.32 pounds|
English (Original Language)