Overmont Pocket Chainsaw Hand Chainsaw 17 Teeth Standard-type Portable Bidirectional Chain Tree Saw for Gardening Survival Outdoor Camping Wood Cutting
Part Number: OM-ChainB
Buy on Amazon
- Wide application, practical usage, robust construction, easy transportation
- The 17-tooth stainless steel chain saw (65Mn steel) is such designed that it can develop sawing in two directions.
- 65Mn steel has high hardness and good elasticity,
- High durability: 100% stainless steel chain, not easily rusted
- High quality nylon two-strap bracelets make it an absolutely safe handle on gripping the tool in both hands
Chainsaw with 16 bidirectional biting teeth to cut large-surface or low-density trunk
Imagine you are doing a scientific exploration or a sporting adventure in a jungle. To survive, you need roast a wild rabbit or you have to heat up in the extremely cold night. It is inevitable that thick wood must be cut quickly. However, a power saw does not need to be used. It is also too heavy. We offer you a portable chainsaw, which allows you to cut trees and branches as efficiently as a power chain saw.
Or, if you are a gardener in the forestry industry. You need it to cut relatively harder and high density wood.
Use:If you are alone to cut wood with this saw. You hold the straps in both your hands, you push and pull the chain So that it moves forward and backward. If you are two people, you two will stay in opposition to pull the sawin two directions. Preferably, with an angle of 130 ° of the sawing to the wood.
Length of the chain: 93.5 cm
Total length, including nylon loops: 130cm.
16 teeth, one tooth for two rings
Weight: 180 g
Re-sharpening easily done if necessary, use a round file 4.0mm
Suitable for cutting large-surface but low-density wood
1 x Overmont 16-tooth bi-directional chainsaw
1 x protective sac for transport
|Amazon Sales Rank||133,262|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OM-ChainB|
|Dimensions||5.12 x 3.94 x 1.57 inches. 0.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||4.72 x 3.78 x 1.54 inches. 0.4 pounds|