KEMIMOTO, Universal Anti-slip groove design Motorcycle Throttle Lock Cruise Control System Assist for Yamaha Honda
Part Number: TCCUN001
Buy on Amazon
- Fits most Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki cruisers and touring bikes.
- Works as a throttle control to relieves stress on your wrist on long rides.
- If you need your right hand for something else or just want to rest it for a bit this is awesome.
- Order by bar size, not grip size. Our bar end throttle lock fits 7/8" -1" bar.
- Easy to Install, no tools required.
Anti-slip groove design increase the friction, no worry about skidding or fail to control after being used for years.Some motorcycles grips are older and not grippy enough, but with our anti-slip groove design, no bother wrap something on the spot where the contact point is.
The cruise control is to eliminates the need to keep a constant grip on the throttle, then shake your hand a little and get some blood circulating during long rides
When you need a cruise control, just throttle up to the desired speed and set the bar end throttle locks against the front brake lever with your forefinger.
When the speed needs to be reduced, just roll the throttle forward with your thumb and it will be adjusted back to the off position.
Our composite material is formulated to act like a spring, with just the right amount of tension to grab a motorcycle grip.
There are no switches, no moving parts, no hardware to install and it can be put on or taken off the bike in seconds.
Fits 7/8" and 1" motorcycle bar
|Amazon Sales Rank||87,039|
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TCCUN001|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Package Dimensions||8.0 x 5.0 x 2.0 inches. Weight: 0.22 pounds|