Injen PT0002 X-Pedal Pro Throttle Includes Plug and Play Harness Adapter and Control Module.
Part Number: PT0002
Buy on Amazon
- Built-in high speed processor greatly improves throttle signal
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, suitable for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function allows your vehicle to launch on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
Most vehicles today have replaced the older, traditional throttle cable with more modern ECU (engine Control Unit). What the aforementioned ECU does is, it translates the force of your foot on the accelerator pedal into electronic signals, which then tell the ETC ( Electronic Throttle Control) how much power to deliver to the wheels. This is also called a "Drive-By-Wire" system - which your vehicle manufacturer uses to deliver constant, generic performance to adjust the Drive-By-Wire into customized performance. Want some extra power to accelerate more quickly up a hill? simply press the "up" button on the X-Pedal Pro, and choose from several levels of performance enhancement. Need to save some gas as you idle through city traffic? Just click "down" button, and you'll plenty of room to slow things down.
|Amazon Sales Rank||839,617|
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PT0002|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Dimensions||7.25 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches. Weight: 1.0 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 inches. Weight: 2.0 pounds|