04891735AC Complete Electronic Throttle Body Assembly with IAC TPS for Dodge Avenger Caliber Journey Chrysler 200 Sebring Jeep Cherokee Compass Patriot Replace # 4891735AB 4891735AC 4891735AD
Part Number: TPS-CRS-001
Buy on Amazon
- [Premium Quality]: TOP quality Electronic Throttle Body, solves internal electronic sensor failure and excessive wear and tear, redesigned electronic board features a new hall effect sensor for increased reliability and a longer service life. Sold as a complete unit, our replacement throttle body features a butterfly valve which is electronically controlled by the engine control unit (ECU) to precisely open and close to regulate the fuel/air mixture?
- [Direct Fit]: Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, quality materials used, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% tested before shipping?
- [Fitment/Compatibility]: Fit for 4-Cylinder 2011-2017 Chrysler 200, 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring, 2009-2017 Dodge Journey, 2009-2014 Dodge Avenger, 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber, 2014-2017 Jeep Cherokee, 2007-2017 Jeep Compass, 2007-2017 Jeep Patriot, please check the fitment in the product description below?
- [Reference Part Number]: 04891735AC 4891735AC 4891735AA 4891735AD 977-025?
- [Buy with Confidence]: Order from MNJWS, we offer a LIFETIME warranty, true worry-free shopping experience?
After throttle body replacement or cleaning, the vehicle may need an idle relearn procedure. Please refer to the latest instructions provided by the factory vehicle service manual or technical service.
1: Remove the air cleaner and duct hose with a screwdriver.
Disconnect the electrical connector on the MAF by pulling out the plug. Disconnect the intake air temperature sensor in the air duct.
2: Disconnect the idle air control on the side of the throttle body by pulling the electrical connector.
Disconnect the throttle position sensor opposite the throttle cable levers.
3: Disconnect the throttle cables by turning the throttle lever on the throttle body all the way open by hand and removing the now slackened cables from the throttle lever.
4: Remove the heated water hoses from the bottom of the throttle body if there are any.
Use a needle nose pliers to remove the clamps by squeezing the clamps and pulling them off.
5: Remove the bolts running through the throttle body and into the intake manifold.
Use ¼-inch drive socket and ratchet, lift the throttle body off the intake manifold.
Protect the metal gasket that is in between the throttle body and intake. This gasket must be reused.
Install the new throttle body in reverse order
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Chrysler 200 2.4L Throttle Body
2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L Electric Throttle Body
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Dodge Avenger 2.4L Electric Throttle Body
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Dodge Caliber 2.4L Electric Throttle Body
2009 2010 2017 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Dodge Journey 2.4L Throttle Body
2014 2015 2016 2017 Jeep Cherokee 2.4L Throttle Body
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Jeep Compass Throttle Body
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Jeep Patriot Throttle Body
|Amazon Sales Rank||8,278|
|Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TPS-CRS-001|
|Count Per Package||1|
|Package Dimensions||7.91 x 7.01 x 4.61 inches. Weight: 2.55 pounds|